SAMSUNG 25R 18650 2500 mAh 20A Battery
The Samsung brand is a trusted name in electronics. So it would make sense that their batteries are among the top-rated in vaping circles. This Samsung 25R cell is rated at 18650 and features a battery capacity of 2500mAh, which is not like the 30Q, which has a 3000mAh capacity. The Samsung 25R can output a continuous 3.6V and has a full charge of 4.2V. The 25R comes in a two-pack and can power at least 250 power cycles before dropping in output. The cells use a flat-top design and are ideally suited for high-wattage devices.
The Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery comes with 20 Amp maximum discharge and 35 Amp peak discharge.
This battery is 100% authentic and genuine.
Samsung has slightly redesigned the chemistry for the 25R to increase its overall life cycle. The change in the color of the wrapper from Blue to Green denotes the change in chemistry.
Price shown is for one battery only.
Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery Features:
- Top: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
Quick Links :
There are no reviews yet.