About Vaping BatteriesBatteries are an essential part of the vaping experience and come in all shapes and sizes like 18650 battery. Below you will find our handpicked selection of high-quality batteries from leading battery manufacturers like Sony, LG, Samsung and Efest. We offer a wide selection of 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries for all kinds of vape devices from mechanical to temperature control vape mods. No matter if you have a small 30w vape mod or a beastly 200w box mod, you will be sure to find a perfect battery here. 18650 battery and 21700 battery are the most common cells for vape devices.
Our Vaping Battery Collection Range at VapeStation:
- BestKalint 2500mAh 18650: The Efest IMR 18650 35A is ideal for sub-ohm vaping due to its relatively high 4.25 Volts. The Efest IMR 18650 35A has a continuous discharge of 20 amps and a maximum discharge of 35 amps. It features a standard 2500 mAh capacity. This battery is superior to the vast majority of 18650 batteries on the market. It is a powerhouse, but it is not priced like one. The capacity is up to par with the average 18650 battery. Its power, on the other hand, is through the roof. It packs a real punch, and it does so at a low price. This is one of the best 18650 batteries on the market. It performs well, the specs are above average, and the price is not crazy. It is a good value 18650 vape battery.
- SAMSUNG 25R 18650 2500mAh 20A: The Samsung brand is a trusted name in electronics. So it would make sense that their batteries are among the top-rated in vaping circles. This Samsung 25R cell is rated at 18650 and features a battery capacity of 2500mAh, which is not like the 30Q, which has a 3000mAh capacity. The Samsung 25R can output a continuous 3.6V and has a full charge of 4.2V. The 25R comes in a two-pack and can power at least 250 power cycles before dropping in output. The cells use a flat-top design and are ideally suited for high-wattage devices.
- LG HG2 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 20A 2500mAh: The LG HE2 is a 18650 battery with a 20A continuous output. The cell is very lightweight, weighing only 48g (1.6″) and stands at 65mm (2.5″). With these measurements, the cell is well-placed to power various single or dual-18650 devices. The battery has a capacity of 2500mAh and has a continuous output of about 3.6V. It is designed with high-wattage vapers in mind, as a dual-18650 device would need the amount of voltage this cell puts out. The cell has heavy-duty wrapping and is resistant to everyday wear and tear.
- iJoy 20700 Battery 3000mAh 40A: The iJOY 20700 3000mAh 40A battery is one of the best-selling vape batteries that are preferred by the most experienced vape users. The Ijoy 20700 is a battery with high capacity of 3000 mAh in a 20700 format and is 20.40 mm in length. This battery is 4.2V with a maximum voltage of 40A with continuous discharge. The Ijoy 20700 is a Li-Ni (AKA High Drain) type of battery. IJOY 20700 is a high amperage vaping batteries with high quality and durability. Also, these batteries are perfect for those thirsty high wattage box mods.
- Sony 18650 VTC5 Battery 2600mAh: Genuine Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh batteries, also known as the VTC 5. These are a great competitor to the Samsung 25R and are a legendary battery. At one time these were unavailable but authentic VTC5 are available again. The problem is there are many counterfeits on the market but you can be sure these are genuine. We've done extensive testing to be sure they're authentic so you can be confident you've got the real thing. Please note that these are transitioning to saying Murata on them due to Murata buying Sony's rechargeable battery division. At this time you may receive Sony VTC5 or Murata VTC5 batteries.
- Samsung 40T 21700 4000mAh 30A: The Samsung 40T 21700 4000mAh 30A Batteries are a new flat-topped 21700 battery cell from the revered brand Samsung, ideal for powering high amp box mod and other high-drain devices. Samsung has really hit some "Grand Slams" just in the past couple of years with Li-Ion cells, this Samsung 40T is just one of those examples. What makes this cell so special is it's the ability to have "Maximum Balance" with Very High Capacity and while having Ultra-High Discharging/Drain capabilities without any compromise, this was previously thought to be impossible as you have only so much room in a cell for either Capacity or High Drain, Not both. Samsung has become the leader in the R&D department as of lately, this Samsung 40T is just one shining example of that. Having a legitimate 4,000 mAh in capacity with a 35 Amp True Constant Discharge Rating without involving a temperature limit cutoff and not making the cell overworked, is nothing short of amazing. This is the hardest initial hitting cell made that has a legitimate 4,000 mAh or greater incapacity. With this cell, you can have a true "Peace of Mind" that your demanding needs and wants will be more than satisfied and met with no problems. This is truly a Phenomenal cell in the 21700 form factor size.
Warning: Lithium-ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium-ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium-ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.